I spent most of the day writing an appropriate Resume for ESL/EFL jobs. I feel quite happy with how it turned out. Worse is it with writing a good cover letter. I’m working on a template that I can use to target the specific positions I will apply for. I figure that the more I get done now, the easier job search when time comes.
I don’t ever think I planned and worked so hard to full fill my wishes and dreams before. I really hope it will be worth it in the end. I have all documents, certificates, degrees and transcripts needed for getting a job in Thailand legally, already prepared. It’s been a lot of emailing with my old Universities to get my Bachelor Degree translated from Swedish to English, to get University transcripts of all courses included in my degree, to get a transcript in English from the Police in Sweden to prove I’m not a criminal and so on.
Left to do before my departure on the 31 of January is the following:
- Finish the TEFL course (only Grammar Exam left)
- By a travel insurance (I get 45 days for free, and I buy a cheap but fairly good one, valid until mid April.
- Bring all my documents and certificates to the UK (they are now in Sweden)
- Take a appropriate photo for my resume. Have to look smart. How do I do that?
- Get copies of passport, travel insurance.
That’s about it I think.