Inspired by another blog I decided to make a lit of which countries I have travelled to and where else I want to go in this big and amazing world. I will include holidays when I was a kid even if I don’t remember much.
Countries where I have been:
- Poland – several times when I was a kid, visiting family…
- Denmark – several times as it is neighbouring with Sweden
- Norway – Dance competition when I was 13 years old
- Germany – on the way to and back from France in car with my family when I was 14 years old
- France – Paris with my family when I was 14 (see above)
- Romania – Holiday with my family when I was five years old. I do remember surprisingly much
- England – London twice and Essex for a few weeks with Alex. Now Liverpool as we live there
- Spain – I have lived two times in Málaga and almost four years in total. Travelled the north and south and visited the east coast
- Portugal – Travelled the whole coast of Portugal summer 2009
- Thailand – I have travelled in total over a year in Thailand and in total it 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 and I am going there again for almost 2,5 month between February 2012 and April 2012.
- Vietnam – I spent 25 days travelling from south to north, including a five day motorbike trip in the central highlands. This trip took place in 2007.
- Malaysia – I spent about one month travelling the west coast, Kuala Lumpur and Cameron Highlands in 2006.
- Laos – I spent about a week in Laos in early 2010
- Cambodia – I travelled in Cambodia for one week each in 2006 and 2007. After that I have made a few border runs between Thailand and Cambodia and one border run to Burma (does not count as a country I visited though.
Countries I want to visit (not any specific order):
- Costa Rica
- Laos (I want to spend a longer time travelling the north and the one thousand islands)
- Senegal (A friend is there now and I am very inspired
I could make the list a lot longer but those are the countries that appeals to me the most at the moment.